Biggest Talent Hunt for YOUTHS from 4-18 years.
JUNIOR : 4-10 YEARS
SENIOR : 11-18 YEARS
National Painting Exhibition, April / May 2022 (3 days)
City: PUNE, Venue will be declared 1 month prior to the exhibition dates
NOTE: This exhibition is open for all self taught or trained young artist, Kindly read the document properly to avoid any confusion, if any queries you can contact on the details given below.
WHY TO APPLY
- National Exposure for all Young Artist
- Art Talk \ Art Workshop
- 6 Awards (3 for CREATIVE KIDS & 3 for CREATIVE YOUTHS)
- Certificate to all selected artists from “KALANIRVANA INTERNATIONAL ART CENTRE” India’s leading ART Organization
HOW TO APPLY
- Send Minimum 3 and maximum 5 images of Paintings or Artworks for selection on the given Mail ID, each image of minimum 1mb or more size with jpeg
- Painting details to be mentioned like Size of Painting in inches (height x width), Title, Medium
- Details of the Artist to be mentioned –
- Child Name, Gender, Age, grade/class studying in
- City and School\College name, Home address (optional)
- Contact details- Name of parent, Phone and Mail Id (WhatsApp number compulsory), Alternate number if
- Child Photo size 1 mb or more with good resolution (half size or face close-up photo).
- Previous exhibition details (Optional)
- A confirmation message on WhatsApp number ’9011722995’ is to be sent by the Artist mentioning Artist Name and confirmation of mail sent on the below Mail ID,
Selection result within 5 days after application for exhibition.
- After selection the Artists will be sent a confirmation through mail / whatsapp message on the given contact details.
- Only selected ARTWORKS, PAINTINGS will be displayed after the submission of the Exhibition
- Exhibition fee RS 1,000 per artwork to be paid if interested to participate, participation fee to be paid within 7 days after receiving the selection letter by E-Mail / whatsapp to be a valid participant as we have limited entries per phase.
- Decision of the jury in selection procedure is full and final and cannot be challenged in any
PARTICIPATION FEES DETAILS
FEE SUBMISSION DEADLINE within 7 days of the selection mail.
|Number of paintings (as per selection)||Fees in Rs||Size of painting|
|1||1000||Size 30 x 30 inches or less|
|2||2000||Size 30 x 30 inches or less|
|3||3000||Size 30 x 30 inches or less|
|5||4000||Size 30 x 30 inches or less|
- Minimum participation fees is Rs 1000 per participant
- Payment of fees includes Exhibition, Certificate of participation by “KALANIRVANA INTERNATIONAL ART CENTRE”
AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE WINNERS : 3 AWARDS EACH AGE CATEGORY (04-10 years and 11-18 years)
SUBMISSION OF ARTWORKS, PAINTINGS:
Participants will be informed about the submission dates and venue for the selected artworks a month prior the exhibition
RETURN OF ARTWORKS, PAINTINGS
- After completion of the exhibition on exhibition last day, Artists will either collect the painting from the gallery on last day till 7pm or else can collect it from the mentioned address of Pune within 3 days (details will be given prior the exhibition dates).
- Paintings can be on Normal drawing paper/sheets, Stretched canvas, Framed board canvas, Canvas sheets, Acrylic / oil sheets.
- For all the canvas paintings on stretched board or framed board canvas – proper hooks are to be applied for painting display, -Paintings on sheets or paper unframed ones should be properly mounted or framed : PLEASE NOTE NO GLASS S ALLOWED, ONLY FRAME ON THE BORDER SIDE (incase any query or guidance needed kindly text on whatsapp number 9011722995).
- For artist residing out of pune Courier responsibility will be of the ARTIST and Exhibition In charge will not be responsible for any courier damage
- Fees once transferred are Non-refundable and payment done will confirm the participation of the
- Once the artwork and fees is submitted means artist has read and understood all the terms and condition in the document.
- Due to any circumstances if the exhibition Schedule changes, participants will be informed prior
NOTE: IT IS NOT COMPULSORY TO ATTEND ALL THREE DAYS OF EXHIBITION AS THE ARTWORKS WILL BE DISPLAYED AND THE EXHIBITION WILL BE OPEN TO PUBLIC FOR VIEW BETWEEN 11am- 8pm(free entry), PARTICIPANTS CAN ATTEND THE INAUGURATION CEREMONY AND EVENTS
HAPENNING ON SPECIFIC DAYS SPECIALLY ARRANGED FOR CHILD & YOUTH ARTISTS .(schedule will be sent 1 week prior the exhibition dates)
Ms. Tejashree Khanvilkar Whatsapp- 9011722995
Director – TejashreeCreations, Pune E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Co-ordinator – Kalanirvana International Art Centre , Pune